NOTICE OF PRE-BID MEETING FOR SNOW PLOWING SERVICES
Kent County Road Commission, 1500 Scribner Ave. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504, will be contracting for Contract #14-26: Snow Plowing services on local roads for three winter seasons in seven areas. Services include plowing of cul-de-sacs, end of streets and streets. To be eligible to bid, attendance at a pre-bid meeting scheduled for Tuesday, JULY 15, 2014 AT 10:00 A.M. is mandatory. Maps and specifications will only be available at the pre-bid meeting, which will be held in the Commission Chambers at the above address. Bids will be received until Thursday, July 31, 2014, @ 8:30 AM deadline at which time they will be publicly opened and read.
Kent County Road Commission, 1500 Scribner
Avenue NW, Grand Rapids, MI. 49504 will
receive sealed bids until THURSDAY, JULY 17, 2014 @ 8:30 AM DEADLINE
FOR THE FOLLOWING:
· Contract #14-22: 13 Mile Road from Algoma Avenue to Northland Drive, Algoma Township – Ultra Thin Overlay
· Contract #14-49: Mill and resurface of Rupert Avenue from Plainfield Avenue to Vineyard Avenue and Vineyard Avenue from Rupert Avenue to 4 Mile Road, Grand Rapids Township
· Contract #14-51: 2014 Cascade Township spot mill and overlay
· Contract #14-52: Belmont Area mill and resurface, Plainfield Township
· Contract #14-53: 68th Street from Clyde Park Avenue to US-131 and 84th Street from Byron Center Avenue to Clyde Park Avenue, Byron Township – Mill and Fill
· Contract #14-54: East Kent County Primary Spot and Mill – various locations
· Contract #14-55: Alden Nash Avenue from Cascade Road to Grand River Avenue, Lowell Township – Ultra Thin Overlay
· Contract #14-56: Fruit Ridge Avenue from 13 Mile Road to 15 Mile Road, Sparta Township – Ultra Thin Overlay
· Contract #14-57: Myers Lake Avenue from Belding Road to 10 Mile Road, Cannon Township – Ultra Thin Overlay
· Contract #14-58: Wilson Avenue from 76th Street to 60th Street, Byron Township – Ultra Thin Overlay
Plans and/or specifications to the above projects will be available online, through Planwell at www.e-arc.com/mi/grandrapids or for instructions to access call ARC-Grand Rapids at 616-452-1495 and ask for a member of the Planwell Team.
The Kent County Road Commission, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 78 Stat. 252, 42 USC 2000d to 2000d-4 and Title 49, Code of Federal Regulations, Department of Federally-assisted programs of the Department of Transportation issued pursuant to such Act, hereby notifies all bidders that it will affirmatively insure that in any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement, minority business enterprises will be afforded full opportunity to submit bids in response to this invitation and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, disability, race, color, or national origin in consideration for an award.
The Board of County Road Commissioners reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids as it deems in the best interest of the Kent County Road Commission.
Mary K. Wiegerink C.P.M., Assistant Director of Finance-Purchasing, telephone number 616.242.6928
|Kent County Road Commission | 1500 Scribner Ave. NW | Grand Rapids, Michigan 49504 | (616) 242-6900|