Kent County Road Commission, 1500 Scribner Avenue NW, Grand Rapids, MI. 49504 will receive sealed bids until THURSDAY JANUARY 8, 2015 @ 8:30 A.M. DEADLINE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
· Purchase of 2015 requirements of various limestone aggregates, as needed
· Purchase of 2015 requirements of H1 modified aggregate, as needed
· Purchase of 2015 requirements of asphalt repair materials, as needed
· Purchase of 2015 requirements of concrete repair materials, as needed
· Purchase of 2015 requirements of concrete culvert pipe and related components, as needed
· Purchase of 2015 requirements of corrugated metal culvert pipe, pipe arches, and related components, as needed
Specifications may be picked up at the Purchasing Department, address above.
The Kent County Road Commission, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 78 Stat. 252, 42 USC 2000d to 2000d-4 and Title 49, Code of Federal Regulations, Department of Federally-assisted programs of the Department of Transportation issued pursuant to such Act, hereby notifies all bidders that it will affirmatively insure that in any contract entered into pursuant to this advertisement, minority business enterprises will be afforded full opportunity to submit bids in response to this invitation and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, disability, race, color, or national origin in consideration for an award.
The Board of County Road Commissioners reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids as it deems in the best interest of the Kent County Road Commission.
Mary K. Wiegerink C.P.M., Assistant Director of Finance-Purchasing, telephone number 616.242.6928
|Kent County Road Commission | 1500 Scribner Ave. NW | Grand Rapids, Michigan 49504 | (616) 242-6900|