Kent County Road Commission FAQ

Category Navigation

I have an emergency; how do I get my road cleared immediately?

KCRC does not respond to special requests except through law enforcement and fire services. Residents experiencing an emergency situation should call 911. KCRC will respond as directed by law enforcement. 


Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required