Kent County Road Commission FAQ

Category Navigation

Sod on my property was damaged by a snow plow, what do I do?

Despite best efforts, sod along the edge of the road occasionally may be damaged during snow removal activities. In general, KCRC will repair sod damaged by a snow plow or truck. Residents who experience sod damage are asked to contact the Road Commission by phone or email the Road Commission via Report an Issue.