COVID-19 Resource Page
- The lobby at the Kent County Road Commission Central Complex, located at 1500 Scribner, is now open for limited in-person services; contacting KCRC in advance to schedule an appointment is encouraged.
- Face masks are required for those medically able to wear one Face masks in accordance with Executive Order and KCRC"s COVID 19 Preparedness and Response Plan.
- Visitors should practice social distancing to the greatest extent possible.
- Other KCRC facilities remain closed to the public.
We continue to closely monitor reports made by county, state and national health officials, aligning our measures with current recommendations.
- The public is encouraged to continue to communicate and conduct business with KCRC by:
- Press Releases Related to COVID-19