Seasonal Restrictions LIFTED April 6
Seasonal Weight and Speed Restrictions will be LIFTED on Wednesday, April 6 at 6 a.m. by the following agencies:
- Barry County Road Commission
- Ionia County Road Department
- Kalamazoo County Road Commission
- Kent County Road Commission (KCRC)
- Montcalm County Road Commission
- Oceana County Road Commission
- Ottawa County Road Commission
- City of Kentwood
- City of Walker
Seasonal weight and speed restrictions are enforced to protect the integrity of the road when frost is coming out of the ground. These restrictions are lifted when agencies determine that non-all-season roads can once again support commercial traffic with heavier loads.
Those with truck-related questions may contact the Michigan Center for Truck Safety at 1-800-MTA- 4MTA (1-800-682-4682), and statewide information regarding seasonal restrictions is available at: micountyroads.org.
- The KCRC Seasonal Weight and Speed Restriction Hotline is 616-336-2019
- Download KCRC's Truck Operators Map / Hard copies available at KCRC's Central Complex: 1500 Scribner Avenue, Grand Rapids